Angel Kisses

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Doghouse Blues

We have five dogs at our house, four of which are rescued dogs. Josie is one of the rescued ones. I was driving home from work one day, when I found her sitting in the middle of the road on the top of Buffalo Mountain. Someone had dropped her off up there. She's the only dog I have ever allowed to stay inside my house, and Saturday morning Danielle burst into my room wanting to know if I could fix her basketball warm up pants. Josie had chewed the whole zipper off one leg, plus torn a hole in her comforter she bought about three weeks ago. Fiberfill was all over her room! Needless to say, Danielle is still pretty upset at her. I haven't been able to find out if I can replace her pants. There's definitely no hope for fixing them!! LOL!! Gotta have a sense of humor when you have animals!!

I used Michelle Swadling's wonderful Abby Princess kit for this layout. It's available HERE at Divine Digital. Dymo alpha by Gunhild. FGTina font.

5 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Sandy sweetheart, please forgive my neglect, but right as I received your e-mail, I lost my hard drive on my new computer after having transferred ALL of my design, CU and Photo files over! I have been working overtime ALL week trying to put things back in some sort of order!!!

This is a REALLY busy time for me as I am about to open two stores on two different sites and I am WAAAAY behind now!!! HELP!

In answer to your question, I don't know! I've never tried it yet and kind of funny as that was one of the things I wished to try to figure out once I've got things sorted over here!!! I DO hope that you found someone to help you sweetie. I am SO sorry that I was not of any help.

I TOTALLY love your new blog attire! Do you create these yourself? SOOOOOO sweet darlin'!

I understand about not having much time to travel about SCRAPLAND and keeping up, even more so now! I do have you on my blog roll so if I see you've recently posted, I can get myself over here to check it out - like NOW!!!

You are SO incredibly talented girl and you know I've told you this FOREVER, right? GORGEOUS work!

Love atcha girlie,
Linda *hearts*

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I SO totally forgot to tell you HOW sweet Dognhouse Blues is!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and your extraction is SUPERB!

XOXO,
Linda :)

eilajean said...

I just found your blog, and have to say I really like it. Your talent is obvious. Thanks for sharing it with scrapland. I admire you for rescuing the dogs. We have 2 adoptees ourselves. They totally live inside... in fact they have taken over.

Here is a link to a layout on my blog that will make you laugh...
or maybenot... they are pretty pampered.

http://eilajean.blogspot.com/2008/10/22-degrees-brrrrrr.html

Max - the one we adopted a year ago has taken to leaving his bed at night and going to sleep in the guest room. I think he figures there is a perfectly good bed going to waste.

On my site, there is also a link to Best Friends, although I assume you have already heard of them.

Have a great day - and again - thank you!

eila

LuvsMyFurBabies said...

Ok that LO is too cute. I get it though. We have 6 dogs (I know I need to update my blog we got a new one LOL)and I have had more than one of those episodes :) Two words. Crate Training. Keeps you and the dog sane and alive LOL. Wanted to say thanks for the kind words on my blog and I'm in Buchanan, TN. Which is between Paris and Paris Landing (Land Between the Lakes) We are more upper west. Actually we are 4 miles from the KY border and 30 mins from Murray KY. Jacque

Deb said...

Sandy,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and of course you may use the angel for your niece's site. What a wonderful tribute to your dear niece, I read every word and the whole tragedy gripped my heart. Holly is obviously missed and was very dearly loved.