Angel Kisses

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Layout!

November 17th was my adorable little great-niece's second birthday. Her home is in Atlanta, but my sister has thrown her a magnificent party here for the last two years. This year she had a "Wiggles" themed party. My sister went online and bought all sorts of things from ebay and carried them around in her car for weeks! LOL!! She also booked clowns and a magic act, and of course, someone was there in a Wiggles dog suit. All the kids had a great time, but Brooklyn wasn't very keen on the idea of having her face painted. She didn't like the feel of it on her face at all!

I used Fairy's Whisper by Queen of Scraps (Joyce Paul) available at Divine Digital. Tattered overlays by Shannon Fahrnbach. Elegant Word Art by Bethany.

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ABSOLUTELY stunning and PRICELESS Ms. Sandy!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That is SUCH fabulous news about Shelley - I am JUMPIN' up and down doin' a HAPPY DANCE for y'all!!! Well, okay, in my mind, but DANCIN' all the same!!!

I was going to ask when you were going to gift us with another of your FABULOUS masterpieces and LO and BEHOLD, VOILA! Simply GORGEOUS and I LOVE the layering and, of course, the LOVELY subject!!!

It's time to CELEBRATE girlfriend!!! Hugs all around and PLEASE let Shelley know that she is deep in my heart and I that I am a ROOTIN' for her ALL the way over here in California!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!! Gosh, that is such AWESOME news! Thank you for stopping by and sharing with me! I am BEAMIN' from ear-to-ear I kid you not! SOOOO much to be thankful for ...

Love and hugs,
Linda *hearts*