Angel Kisses

Thursday, January 21, 2010

IN LOVING MEMORY

At 4:32 am on Sunday, January 17, 2010, I lost my sweet little Mother to her battle with lung cancer. I held her hand and told her I loved her with her last breath.
It's so hard to watch your loved ones slowly slip away from you due to a horrible disease.

She loved her little dog, Bandit, dearly. He has lived with her for over 12 years. Now he lives with me.
I'll miss my Mother forever, but I'm so thankful that she is no longer in pain.

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Sweet Sandy,

I just read your email and came over to leave you my condolences on the loss of your precious mother darlin'.

Losing someone you love SO dearly leaves an empty spot in your heart, yet I am also thankful to hear that she is no longer dealing with the pain of cancer.

Your mother is a BEAUTIFUL woman and knowing you as I do, I can only imagine just HOW sweet and special she was to you and your family! I also see where you have inherited your infectious smile from! SO lovely ...

You are in my thoughts sweetheart and I thank you for so much for letting me know about your mom and why you've been away.

Sending you LOTS of love and a BIG, BIG hug sweet lady,
Linda XOXO

Sonci said...

Dear Sandy, I'm sorry that you lost what's most valuable person in the world has a mother ... be strong!
Soňa-Sivice-Czech republic
-u Sonci blog